Looking after the wider community's needs
Pastoral Care Ministries:
There are a number of pastoral care ministries nurtured by the church and undertaken by members of the congregation, some of which are listed here:
- Community of Hope - visitation and administering communion to people who are house-bound
- Eagle Park Care Facility - extended social ministries.
- Prayer Shawl Ministry - knitting/crocheting shawls which are provided to those people who are lonely or experiencing infirmity.
- Seniors' Residences - communion services are held once a month.
- Transportation is provided for members of the community who are no longer able to drive themselves to church.
- TeleCare Ministry - regular phoning of parish members.