Building / Property: Mike Downes - Members of this committee help maintain the general fabric of the church facilities.
Garden Group: Ryan Geboers - The Gardening Group falls under the St. Mark’s property committee, but runs as a separate function. Some of this group’s functions are:
- Looking after the lawn sprinkler system.
- Ensuring that the hedges and shrubs are trimmed.
- Caring for the Garden of Remembrance summer and winter.
- Weeding and watering of the flower beds and Meditation garden.
- Keeping the parking lots free of debris.
- Annual removal of all garden compost.
St. Mark’s Garden Group meets on the first Tuesday morning of each month srom 9:00am - 11:00am starting in late March until late October.
Security: Bruce Huxtable