We look forward to our gathering together again in our church. The following Diocesan protocols will be adhered to for the safety of all. Online services will remain for those who are unable to attend. For our opening services Sunday September 5 and Wednesday September 8 and until we can reassess as diocese regulations change we will follow these protocols.
1. Please do not attend if you are sick or have been in contact with any COVID cases.
2. Socially distanced seating is limited to 43. Couples may sit together. Please phone the office during the week to register and ensure yourself a seat. Registration is not necessary for the Wednesday service.
3. Please arrive and exit through the upper parking lot entrance to the narthex only.
4. Please wear a mask at all times.
5. Sanitizing hands at the door is mandatory.
6. You will be directed to the first available seat.
7. We recommend that, if you are not fully vaccinated, you choose to view the service online.
A small team of volunteers will oversee and direct these protocols at every service and sanitize the space after each service.